Privacy Statement, Site Disclaimer, Copyright Notice
Your privacy is important to Lowe’s Glass & Aluminium. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website;
- Information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- Any other information that you send to us.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalise the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where we disclose your personal information to our agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Lowes Glass & Aluminium may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website may contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties.
This website is provided ‘as is’ without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Lowes Glass & Aluminium makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we DO NOT warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if we have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit our liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Lowes Glass & Aluminium; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our organisation, officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect our officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Lowes Glass & Aluminium and/or its licensors.
We grant to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- View this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- Copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- Print pages from this website for your own (personal and non-commercial) use.
We DO NOT grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by sending us your request.
Enforcement of copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously. If we discover you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license above, we may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of our copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please contact uscontact us on 07 4638 1077
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please contact us contact us on 07 4638 1077